Sunday, October 14, 2012

32nd Birthday - Reflection

Today is my 32nd birthday. And today is especially super special because today would be my last birthday with my marriage status - "Still Single"

The reason why it means more is because I've been blessed with the greatest gift one could ask for. For 32 years, my family have supported me through all kinds of times. They cheered for me when I did something good. They encouraged me when I made a mistake. They share their love with me and I share mine. It is the most beautiful thing one could experience.
Their love has been the single most meaningful thing in my life that constantly reminds me that I am special and meant a lot for them.

In about a month from today, I will add that blessing and make it even more complete with another member that will redefine my future in the most meaningful way I can imagine.

Other than your love to and from your family, to have someone else whom you love and who love you back is truly a blessing. I am extremely grateful to be able to share this experience with Priscilla.

I remember a quote from the great Chinese philosopher - Lao Tsu
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

I cannot be more excited about the future.

Why?

Because I have strength and I have courage.

Han
@13thirtyone

On his 32nd birthday - 13 October 2012

No comments: